Friday, January 8, 2010

Hi Michele!


And hello everyone! It was great fun making Michele's block! It got me thinking that I don't make many "just blocks" these days. I make quilts, most of which already have a setting and sashing and borders that are pretty much planned. I'm thinking it would be fun to get back to making "just blocks" and then figure out what to do with them. We'll see (my mom used to say that to us all the time...it always meant that'll never happen...). :-)

Anyway, thanks, Michele, for setting a lovely example of being organized. Here's your block:


3 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see all the different variations on the same block coming in. They all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, the block is beautiful and so striking! Depending on the features one concentrates on, different elements show right up. I really like the green calico you added. It's just great! Thank you. -- michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Kaffe fabric addition, great block, Amy!

    ReplyDelete