Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thinking ahead...

We are almost at the end of our second year of this Bee, and it's been sew much fun!  Getting to "know" quilters a little better by sewing with them is great.  I'm glad I started this Bee in the first place, and glad I committed to the second year! 

However, as is my nature, I've overcommitted myself for 2012 and need to focus my efforts on the leading Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild, and another project I am working on outside of my "day job". 

I'm happy to hand the reigns over to anyone who is willing to head up One Block Over 2012, turn the blog over to you--and I know some of the quilters this year would stick around next year.  So, any of our readers/followers, if you're interested leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you.  If not, the blog will stay up so we can post finished quilts we make from the blocks we received this year (heck, I still need to finish mine from 2010!!)

Thanks to everyone for sewing with me/us and to all who follow and comment! 

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment