Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Literal

I feel like I made a whole quilt today! But, really, it was just one block. For Andrea. I had a ball!
Loved making it! I added some fabrics from my stash as I felt like I needed more lights. Hope that's ok.
 I realized after I was finished that I may have been a little too literal in my interpretation. Maybe, too many of those small pieces that Andrea said she didn't want. That's what I get for waiting till the last day of June to dive in...and not read the directions again.  I love this so much that I will keep it and make you another one if you think it is too busy, Andrea. I'm just sayin'.
 Thanks for the challenge to do something I've never done before.  I feel like an artist!!

3 comments:

  1. Each of these are like little artworks... Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria is right...they are like little artworks! The detail on this one is so intricate!

    ReplyDelete