Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Andrea's Block for Andrea


Andrea - this block gave me a bit of anxiety. Not gonna lie...I was intimidated.  But when you wrote in your post that you didn't love the block you made, but rather you liked certain elements - it was exactly what I needed to hear to dive into your block. I added a little bit of pink and navy - hope that's okay.

Separately, I don't love them. But when I put them together - dude - I got so excited about what this thing will look like when you put it together. Love, love, love it! Can't wait.

Thank you for pushing us to explore new techniques!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andrea! How fun!!! Love hearing about your process. I'm glad you ended up enjoying trying something new AND liked the block once it was done. I think it turned out great. :) I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete